Have Issues With False Content ID Claims? Here's a Solution!

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
This may seem like a prickish post.. but if you paid money for the commercial license rights to a song, you have no reason to give credit in the description, video or any other place to the original writer.

I've done the same thing. The only reason I may give credit to the guy who wrote my intro is because his music is awesome and I choose to, not because I need to give credit to him.
No that's not what i mean. I ment that people put in description even if they don't need to and i have seen videos saying they try to copyright claim someone else's music. so it doesn't always work so the most effective way is to credit them in the video so they can't claim.[DOUBLEPOST=1358617057,1358616964][/DOUBLEPOST]
Click I want to appeal a reinstated claim on the copyright info page of the video with the claim.
oh. I've seen that but if you get rejected again you'll get a copyright strike so i think it isn't worth it if you know that you'll be rejected again.
I mean the proof was right there but they obviously didn't care -.-

It's difficult to explain and probably confusing to you haha.
I'll probably have to make a video about this False Content ID Claims

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No that's not what i mean. I ment that people put in description even if they don't need to and i have seen videos saying they try to copyright claim someone else's music. so it doesn't always work so the most effective way is to credit them in the video so they can't claim.[DOUBLEPOST=1358617057,1358616964][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh. I've seen that but if you get rejected again you'll get a copyright strike so i think it isn't worth it if you know that you'll be rejected again.
I mean the proof was right there but they obviously didn't care -.-

It's difficult to explain and probably confusing to you haha.
I'll probably have to make a video about this False Content ID Claims
If you get a strike you can counter-claim the DMCA removal. If they sue you, you will win as you stated you have a licence to use the music.

Letting them get away with it doesn't help :(

Reactions: 2bonic

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
If you get a strike you can counter-claim the DMCA removal. If they sue you, you will win as you stated you have a licence to use the music.

Letting them get away with it doesn't help :(
good point i suppose and the people who own the music (melodyloops) would have to be on my side for this aswell as they sell the music xD[DOUBLEPOST=1358694819,1358618894][/DOUBLEPOST]you know when i said it works by giving credit in the video with the artist? IT DOESN'T WORK NOW! omgooosh. i tried uploading another video but i'm going to have to go back to the old soundtrack that i only used once. this is getting very frustrating.