Have Issues With False Content ID Claims? Here's a Solution!

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
A while ago i saw videos about Content ID with faulse accusations. I had no idea what they was talking about until this happened to me.

These are some of the companies that are.
AdRev, GoDigital, rumblefish, Cinetel Multimedia, and IDOA.

Basically if you upload a video that has music in then these companies will claim it's theirs.
I have music that i have a license to use for commercial purposes in my videos by melodyloops i gave loads of evidence and they still rejected.

Solution:
I thought of an idea and it completely works but some of you may not want to do this but is the only way out.
You have to reupload the video but this time you give credit of the music you have in your video, not in the description.

If you have any other ideas that may work comment down below and i will add to the list.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Appeal, as long as you have full rights to the music they can`t claim it[DOUBLEPOST=1358596072,1358596002][/DOUBLEPOST]
A while ago i saw videos about Content ID fraud i had no idea what they was talking about until this happened to me.

These are some of the companies that are committing fraud:
AdRev, GoDigital, rumblefish, Cinetel Multimedia, and IDOA.

Basically if you upload a video that has music in then these companies will claim it's theirs.
I have music that i have a license to use for commercial purposes in my videos by melodyloops i gave loads of evidence and they still rejected.

Solution:
I thought of an idea and it completely works but some of you may not want to do this but is the only way out.
You have to reupload the video but this time you give credit of the music you have in your video, not in the description.

If you have any other ideas that may work comment down below and i will add to the list.
You did buy the melodyloops license right?

2bonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Appeal, as long as you have full rights to the music they can`t claim it[DOUBLEPOST=1358596072,1358596002][/DOUBLEPOST]
You did buy the melodyloops license right?
You get the license with the music when you pay.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You didn't use Youtube audio swap didn't you? Because rumblefish is from audioswap and really is a pain to get it away. You better delete those videos and upload content without music or don't use youtube audioswap if you did.

2bonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
You didn't use Youtube audio swap didn't you? Because rumblefish is from audioswap and really is a pain to get it away. You better delete those videos and upload content without music or don't use youtube audioswap if you did.
No i used music from melodyloops i jave a license and everything and adrev was the one one claimed ownership over it that don't belong to them.[DOUBLEPOST=1358599039,1358598972][/DOUBLEPOST]
But you did pay for that song right?
Yes i have.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No i used music from melodyloops i jave a license and everything and adrev was the one one claimed ownership over it that don't belong to them.[DOUBLEPOST=1358599039,1358598972][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes i have.
If you have the rights to make money out of it you can appeal the claim.

2bonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
If you have the rights to make money out of it you can appeal the claim.
i just did it the fast way by reuploading and adding text saying i got it from bla bla bla etc. i don't know what you mean by appealing but i sent a dispute thingy and got rejected because if YouTube lets a partner use content ID then the people who signed up for it is the one in charge of it. YouTube just let them be a pain. I think with YouTube is that they let people in with hundred thousands of views and subs because they think they're trusted. they should go through check properly so nothing bad happens but they rather do it the easy way of having bots or however they do it the lazy way. Since they make loads of money they just employ more but they don't seem to want to listen to us -.-.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
This may seem like a prickish post.. but if you paid money for the commercial license rights to a song, you have no reason to give credit in the description, video or any other place to the original writer.

I've done the same thing. The only reason I may give credit to the guy who wrote my intro is because his music is awesome and I choose to, not because I need to give credit to him.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i just did it the fast way by reuploading and adding text saying i got it from bla bla bla etc. i don't know what you mean by appealing but i sent a dispute thingy and got rejected because if YouTube lets a partner use content ID then the people who signed up for it is the one in charge of it. YouTube just let them be a pain. I think with YouTube is that they let people in with hundred thousands of views and subs because they think they're trusted. they should go through check properly so nothing bad happens but they rather do it the easy way of having bots or however they do it the lazy way. Since they make loads of money they just employ more but they don't seem to want to listen to us -.-.
Click I want to appeal a reinstated claim on the copyright info page of the video with the claim.