Short Film Have A Cool Short Film Series Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I live in Los Angeles, but I could help with basic editing, original music and maybe voice acting. I have movie reviews on my channel below and I can provide samples of music. Let me know at clayconger@gmail.com. I always like to collaborate and help other peoples' projects.

AndyGamezYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have great knowledge and experience in video editing and camera work, but I do not have any experience in cgi. I am also in Georgia if you are still interested with this short film.

gto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
do you want to do an over seas work?

HeyItzAndrew

Reaction score
I live in Los Angeles, but I could help with basic editing, original music and maybe voice acting. I have movie reviews on my channel below and I can provide samples of music. Let me know at clayconger@gmail.com. I always like to collaborate and help other peoples' projects.
Email sent, sorry for long response.[DOUBLEPOST=1486850079,1486850040][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you want to do an over seas work?
I legitmally forgot to write down my idea so that feel through, however a editor/music maker could still, in general, be needed

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm interested.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.