Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the Partnership discussion forum. ^_^

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A couple, but at my channel size (about the same as yours), I'm not really at the size where "flooded with offers" is going to happen yet. Mostly, I've heard from hair care products (very small companies) who would like me to review their products. A couple of companies have sent me some free products after I did an unsolicited review (I got some hair ties and a few hair brushes).

For my cooking videos, I was approached by a subscription service (where they send you food to cook, kind of like Blue Apron, but a smaller company) and a utensil company. I passed on both of those.

I was approached by BBC Ireland to possibly use my long hair videos in a talk show, but they decided to go with someone else. That was sad. I would have really liked that.
Wow, I would've been sad as well. I would love to be on TV lol.

Yes - several times. Different types of products - backpack, headphones etc. We do it for free (if we like the product of course) as our channel is too small to ask for money and we always include disclaimer - viewers must know that this is a kind of payed endorsement (we do not get money but we keep the product which costs money).
Win-win situation for the companies and yourself :) i'd love to receive free stuff from companies.

I got a few emails from companies that promised me to "give your channel exposure" if I did content for them, too bad payment in exposure has been well debunked a while ago. But I also landed in a games publisher's mailing list that means I receive game keys every so often. Among them I discovered a few neat titles
Not a big gamer, what are game keys? Sounds interesting!

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had an advertising agency reach out to me at 20 subs. Even I knew that it had to be fishy and that they probably were just trying to make money off ME! You have to be really careful when choosing a partnership because I have heard horror stories. I’m just enjoying my time making videos now, hopefully I can get partnerned later.

Reactions: winson yuen

iMADTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Got several emails for reviewing some softwares, but all they offered is a free serial number for that software! I'm building up my channel and plan to get a sponsorship later

Reactions: winson yuen

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, I've had several companies in China ask me to review free products (electronics and car cams).

I accepted the offer of the car cams, and all was progressing along nicely, until they realized my channel was based in Australia.

So that was the end of that. They only collaborate with USA channels for some weird reason.

Nothing since.

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Apparently a magician contacted me, offering to pay me if I performed card tricks he created for people. I didn't see the message for like a year, so I figured it was too late to message him back. He used YouTube's message system and not my email.