Hauppage

Dan The Vlogger

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys can you tell me if it is worth getting one of these! And do I need to get my own software for editing unlike the dazzle where it has pinnacle???

Thanks
Dan

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im not a gamer and nor do I own one but I have heard a lot of great stuff about their "HD gaming PVR" and I have seen the quality they produce which is excellent. Hopefully someone who has one can give you more info but I have heard theyre what you should get if youre looking for good quality gaming footage.

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want HD gameplays, I'd recommend you buy one as the picture quality is really good and it is pretty much the standard console recorder for most gaming channels out there. I if you buy the gaming edition one I believe that comes with software that allows you to do slight editing and uploading to youtube and also comes with a 3 in 1 (I think it's called a component lead) so you wont have to buy anything else to record. I did think of getting one myself but seeing I'm going to uni in a couple of months I decided against it seeing I wont be able to upload videos that often.

Reactions: Michael

Dan The Vlogger

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want HD gameplays, I'd recommend you buy one as the picture quality is really good and it is pretty much the standard console recorder for most gaming channels out there. I if you buy the gaming edition one I believe that comes with software that allows you to do slight editing and uploading to youtube and also comes with a 3 in 1 (I think it's called a component lead) so you wont have to buy anything else to record. I did think of getting one myself but seeing I'm going to uni in a couple of months I decided against it seeing I wont be able to upload videos that often.
Ohh right thanks

LaVonte Dion

LDION
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like my dazzle quality I think its decent. But... HD PVR's are very good, and are obviously be better than dazzle, but to me. If you dont have over 100 subs (like me) I wouldn't buy one yet. But if you do, it might be time for you to buy one.

Dan The Vlogger

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like my dazzle quality I think its decent. But... HD PVR's are very good, and are obviously be better than dazzle, but to me. If you dont have over 100 subs (like me) I wouldn't buy one yet. But if you do, it might be time for you to buy one.
Yeah i got one already lol

CONFIDENTKIDD

Subscribe you know you want to :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i have one and they are good :0