Bgirl Sonia

Hello everyone !

I've seen billion to zillion videos about hauls and unboxing of everything and nothing on Youtube but I've also heard several youtubers complaining that they got their video removed and/or got a strike from Youtube because of these Hauls (in particular Aliexpress ones since I watch alot of them)

My questions are why is it so ? Why some get strikes, some don't .. Can I monetize one if it's not sponsored or show brand products ?
I know sometimes Aliexpress hauls are about counterfeit goods which are illegal but sometimes they don't even show any brand

I want to make one (not about any illegal stuff and it's not sponsored at all) but I don't want to risk to lose my channel for something stupid !
I decided not to put the links of my products in the description because some people say that this is the reason why they have their video removed (because promoting is forbidden) but I have no idea why do some videos still are removed for "not respecting the standards of youtube"

Oh sorry as a non-native English speaker, I thought that Haul was a basic English word everyone knows

I dont know the literal meaning but a haul is when you shop online or in shops.....and you make a video to show your subs what you have bought (and you often try them on in front of camera to show how they look, feel or if they work...)

They are very popular on internet ! Men and women do a lot of hauls on YouTube ^^

With Asian sites, lots of people show counterfeit goods but I've also heard that because of putting the links of the shown products in the description , you risk a strike since it's considered as advertising and it's forbidden on YT...

I wonder if it's true

Back