Haters LOVE to hate

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Okay so I just don't understand how people who hate me (i know who they are btw) love to take the time to watch my vidoes & give me a thumbs down??

If you hate me so much then why bother looking at my channel, or even yet bothering to even snoop on my business? They love to know everything that im doing, stalk me on social media then make their presence known or post something obviously directed at me lol

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?!!!

Celsus

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
People who are unhappy with their own life, that feel their life is out of control tend to look to make other people miserable so they can feel better about their situation.[DOUBLEPOST=1425382339,1425382254][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't let it get to you though, it'll just feed their fires, and eventually they'll drop off after the notice it's not effecting you.

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
They're probably jealous.
Some people just don't know the option where you just don't pay any attention to someone when you don't like them and have to point out that they dislike you.
It's weird how many haters don't know how to ignore people.

Beastby

Designer, gamer, lion tamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldn't focus your energy on it, just shrug it off and carry on. Some people get enjoyment out of being horrible to others because they are so unsure of themselves they try and find fault in others.

Also, they are undoubtedly the minority. Just think of the people who do enjoy your videos :)

Splinter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
People who are unhappy with their own life, that feel their life is out of control tend to look to make other people miserable so they can feel better about their situation.[DOUBLEPOST=1425382339,1425382254][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't let it get to you though, it'll just feed their fires, and eventually they'll drop off after the notice it's not effecting you.
I think you´re simply creating a bunch of fictional reasons to invalidate other people´s opinions that might not please you. I think it´s perfectly natural and acceptable for people to give thumbs down to something they watched and didn´t like. That´s why the system was implemented, so people could give feedback on whether or not the video is good. That feedback is important for the community. For instance, if i click a video and see that 70% of people disliked it, i won´t waste my time with it because i´ll know right away that there´s something seriously wrong with the video. The Youtube also uses the thumbs up and thumbs down to calculate whether or not a video is relevant. If most people dislike a video, you certainly wouldn´t want to find that video at the top of the search results.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I think you´re simply creating a bunch of fictional reasons to invalidate other people´s opinions that might not please you. I think it´s perfectly natural and acceptable for people to give thumbs down to something they watched and didn´t like. That´s why the system was implemented, so people could give feedback on whether or not the video is good. That feedback is important for the community. For instance, if i click a video and see that 70% of people disliked it, i won´t waste my time with it because i´ll know right away that there´s something seriously wrong with the video. The Youtube also uses the thumbs up and thumbs down to calculate whether or not a video is relevant. If most people dislike a video, you certainly wouldn´t want to find that video at the top of the search results.
But dear some users DISLIKE the video purposely just to show HATE and no valid reason, then I have to disagree with ur point

Splinter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
But dear some users DISLIKE the video purposely just to show HATE and no valid reason, then I have to disagree with ur point
How do you know they dislike the video with no reason? Did you ask the person and he said "i have no reason to dislike the video"?

Beastby

Designer, gamer, lion tamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nikki is not talking about people who have valid criticisms for her channel and videos, these are people who are going out of their way to "bully" her. Stalking her on social media and disliking all of her videos.

She also says that she knows who they are.

Reactions: Nikki120113

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
How do you know they dislike the video with no reason? Did you ask the person and he said "i have no reason to dislike the video"?
Hahah dear if u see all of ur videos are dislike by same country and and even the newer videos gets a quick dislike from same country... It's a sure HATE

Reactions: Nikki120113