Haters helping me out.

GAIJINxSTUDY

Reaction score
Long story short, the foreigner in Japan scene is pretty much a cesspool. Anyway, I ended up on Reddit and was roasted. But that video gained almost 400 views in a few hours. So something nice happened. Granted, I've received 7 dislikes due to the nature of the post... The whole subreddit is there to make fun of people basically.
I'm not sure this is strictly the subreddit's work though, that's a pretty decent amount of views... Maybe something sparked in the almighty algorithm

A bit sad about my like dislike ratio, but they aren't really genuine dislikes so I don't feel terrible.

Have you guys had any similar experiences, where drama got you noticed?

Poisonous Penguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't had a lot of dislikes but my friends have disliked some of my videos as a joke.

GAIJINxSTUDY

Reaction score
One of my videos has 1.2K dislikes XDD The more dislikes you get the less you care... they pretty much mean nothing to the channel so let it go and don't pay attention to that
I used to think I was thick skinned but some of the comments really got to me. But, luckily, I was over it pretty quickly.

Thanks!

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Pfffffffftttttt I have a video with 7254 dislikes (It has over 20k likes though)
Try to beat my dislike record XDD you clearly beat me in likes,, that video with 1,2K dislikes only has 9K likes
How the heck you got 20k likes lol Impressive

Reactions: GAIJINxSTUDY