Haters helping me out.

GAIJINxSTUDY

Reaction score
Try to beat my dislike record XDD you clearly beat me in likes,, that video with 1,2K dislikes only has 9K likes
How the heck you got 20k likes lol Impressive
True, your numbers may be better(worse). But my ratio beat all of yours!29 likes, 10 dislikes! Hahaha

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dislikes = engagement, I personally have never cared if people have disliked my stuff.

Reactions: GAIJINxSTUDY

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah had that happen with a few videos I posted in the emo section of reddit.

I posted my hot topic hauls, twenty one pilots videos and mcr videos and I was getting hate from people 20 years older than me telling me that ain’t really emo stuff it’s scene.
To make lomg story short those videos got lots of views because of the haters.

Taz The Yorkie

Reaction score
When I first started a bigger youtuber made a video hating on people who were new to YouTube he’d found from posts on Reddit. He Played clips from several channels including mine. I went from 10 subs to almost 200 overnight.
Pretty crazy, I never could decide if I should thank him or not.
Is there a word for when someone does something mean spirited that has an unintended positive outcome?

GAIJINxSTUDY

Reaction score
When I first started a bigger youtuber made a video hating on people who were new to YouTube he’d found from posts on Reddit. He Played clips from several channels including mine. I went from 10 subs to almost 200 overnight.
Pretty crazy, I never could decide if I should thank him or not.
Is there a word for when someone does something mean spirited that has an unintended positive outcome?

That's scummy, and a testament to how out of ideas that YouTuber is.

Oh well! Congrats! Glad it worked out .

Reactions: Taz The Yorkie