Reaction score
Immediately after description we can give hashtags. My question is how many hashtags one should give.

Also what care one should take while giving hashtags where the description ends?

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I only ever use the 3 most relevant; as that is all that is displayed above the title. They are probably no use for anything at the end of the description. Have you ever clicked on one in the description?
YouTube say no more than 15
  • Over-tagging: Don't add too many tags in a single video. The more tags you add to a video, the less relevant they become for users who are searching. If a video has more than 15 hashtags, we'll ignore all hashtags on that video. Over-tagging may result in the removal of your video from your uploads or from search.
  • support.google.com/youtube/answer/6390658

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have noticed some with 2 or 3 tags (Which I quite like and still need to adopt). Any more and it will look messy

Reactions: Fitness Buffhq

CTAC

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Immediately after description we can give hashtags. My question is how many hashtags one should give.

Also what care one should take while giving hashtags where the description ends?
Look at hashtags, everything is quite simple. You can place about 15 hashtags, but this is not necessary. Place the 3 most popular and most appropriate hashtags first, they will be displayed above the title. The rest for the most part has a positive impact, but not so important. I personally leave from 7 to 10 pieces and first indicate the most important ones. All the hashtags are at the end of the description with a new line.

Reactions: Fitness Buffhq

hahakids

Reaction score
This post was super helpful. I had no idea about the 15 hashtags and 3 most relevant. Thank you so much you guys, I just went through all my videos and corrected my hashtags.

Cubby fun

Reaction score
Hi what does the hashtags do what difference do they make and where do you put them?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk