HASHTAGS, AND TAG TESTIMONIALS

allthingstodd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
Hey Guys!

So, I've been tagging, and hash-tagging my videos alot lately- kinda just to see what the effect on my videos would be. Well, guys I haven't really seen a difference.

I'm wondering if maybe I'm not doing it correctly? Has this tactic worked for anyone else?

Has anyone had an instance where a hashtag, or tag got their video alot of traffic?

Just curious.

Thanks!

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmmm... You mean YouTube hashtags?

I haven't really noticed any difference - the hashtags are just an easier way for us to search videos; instead of typing the who phrase. So, if you're videos are showing up in those hashtag searches, you're doing something right; it's always good to check just to make sure :)

Reactions: allthingstodd

allthingstodd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
Hmmm... You mean YouTube hashtags?

I haven't really noticed any difference - the hashtags are just an easier way for us to search videos; instead of typing the who phrase. So, if you're videos are showing up in those hashtag searches, you're doing something right; it's always good to check just to make sure :)
That’s true! Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1548700547,1548700529][/DOUBLEPOST]
It helps to combine hashtags. Have some generic hashtags, some more broad hashtags, and some specific ones as well.
Hmmm! I’ll try that out!