Has YouTube Enhanced your life in any way?

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I like to think so. Without youtube i wouldn't realise my comedy Niche or learn how to video edit.

In addition because of youtube we created a discord server where i have met some pretty cool people because of the fact i make videos, and also i have collaborated with a handful of pretty awesome people whom i am certain i would not have met if it wasn't for youtube.

Reactions: Boris Qs

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive bought loads of nice things.
LOL;)[DOUBLEPOST=1502982535,1502982378][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like to think so. Without youtube i wouldn't realise my comedy Niche or learn how to video edit.

In addition because of youtube we created a discord server where i have met some pretty cool people because of the fact i make videos, and also i have collaborated with a handful of pretty awesome people whom i am certain i would not have met if it wasn't for youtube.
I think that's one of youtube's core purposes... Awesome, keep it up

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It certainly has!
Since I started Youtube, I have visited almost every continent, which I never would have dreamed about. Youtube pushed me to go out in the world, and looking back, it has been an amazing journey. Hopefully it will continue!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It has definitely given me a lot of encouragement to do creative work almost every single day. I always have to come up with new ideas, I'm making more things with my own two hands, and my partner and I work together all the time to create our videos. So overall, I think it's done a lot for me!

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
It certainly has!
Since I started Youtube, I have visited almost every continent, which I never would have dreamed about. Youtube pushed me to go out in the world, and looking back, it has been an amazing journey. Hopefully it will continue!
Wow, how nice...Have you been in Austria before? if not, hit me when passing by for a drink.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow, how nice...Have you been in Austria before? if not, hit me when passing by for a drink.
I haven´t been there, but I have heard great things about Vienna and Salzburg, and Vienna is on my bucket list!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Ya because I uploaded lot of Premiere pro, After effects and Photoshop tutorials on YOUTUBE. I got HIRED as video editor bcz of my YOUTUBE portfolio. So I have turned my passion into career without studying any degree or diploma in Video mass communications.

Reactions: OrbitGuy

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Idk... it helped me buy a cool video camera that's perfect for trips and things. It helped me buy steam games, which i would never have done really. It helped me get into sub boxes and I in turn got cool stuff from them.