Has your YT work opened any other doors?

caregiver12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A little off-topic, sorry if in the wrong forum.

Am curious if anyone has gained work or any other opportunities as a direct result of doing stuff on YT? e.g. has someone seen your videos and asked you to create something similar for them?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep I have:) I have made an animated video for a company (different style than the videos on my channel but still:)) and I have also made a script for another channel just a coulpe of week ago so that is awesome:up2: That is some of the side benefits when your channel starts getting some attention, so just keep grinding:):)

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hmmm, well i started off by finding games, recording them and having fun and uploading them, then i started receiving messages from game developers asking to play their games for them which is awesome!, i got featured in a game trailer for Corpse Box Racers on Itch.io and i got asked to test play a game that is not out yet but still under development which is also cool! all the things like these have all been something i never thought would happen. This can happen to anyone, just keep putting in the hard work and have fun :D i would say these can be good opportunities to other work/jobs etc

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yep - we own a web design and video marketing company...our videos started out as just fun stuff we did together and we have added more content that helps us develop multiple skills in video (cinematography, story telling, editing, etc). always be growing.

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Recently i've started filming & editing videos for my photoshoots & also other models/photographers that i'm friends with. Hopefully it'll keep going.
Other than that, nothing as of yet. Nothing big anyway ^.^