Has Pewdiepie gone to far?

Niru

someone or something, idk man
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Many people often hate on him just because he is pewds. I think he is still fine but it would be awesome to hear your opinions!

Rush

The most British Australian guy ever.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I like his videos, his fans annoy me though

Reactions: ProphetXeD

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I dont hate the guy, well done for getting as far as he has, although, youtube did throw him a very big bone by over promoting him lol. Hats off the the guy, he has done a good job and people still love him.

People hate on him because they are jealous, im not a 'bro' but we all know its the truth. People make a living, people gunna hate.

Niru

someone or something, idk man
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I
I dont hate the guy, well done for getting as far as he has, although, youtube did throw him a very big bone by over promoting him lol. Hats off the the guy, he has done a good job and people still love him.

People hate on him because they are jealous, im not a 'bro' but we all know its the truth. People make a living, people gunna hate.
I agree, i dont really get the internet. So much hate just because people cant get to you in real life as easy....

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thats exactly it. We call them keyboard warriors - when in reality, they are 12 year old boys with long hair and arms the size of pencils. Haters gunna hate my friend, and because pewdiepie is so big, hes the main target.

PartAndroid

Bad Jokes... Really...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't find him funny. He's too loud for my liking. And his girlfriend is just as annoying too.

And as for his fans, well, most big youtubers have fans who defend them passionately.

I am curious as to just how he became so big though? Did he pay for marketing or some s**t? I remember someone saying it took him months to get just 19 subs, but then he just exploded into this very loud monster

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Is that true? I have never herd that before..

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I've never really sat down and watched him. I can usually hear him through my wall though, thanks to my brother who seems to walk around the house watching his videos. But he seems cool & the only reason people 'hate' on him would be the amount of subscribers he has, which is rude :')

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Personally I've never really sat down and watched him. I can usually hear him through my wall though, thanks to my brother who seems to walk around the house watching his videos. But he seems cool & the only reason people 'hate' on him would be the amount of subscribers he has, which is rude :')
Exactly what i was saying - he is perfect for haters.

Reactions: EmilyJM