Has anyone shared their videos with your family/and or friends?

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
"Has anyone shared their videos with THEIR family and or friends?"***

How did they react? or respond. Did they support you or were like "HAH you'll never make it." type of attitude.

I've still been contemplating whether or not I should post on my FB and let people know. Because you know, your friends know other people etc and basically the more you can get your video out there the better. (Not asking for subs or anything like that). So, share your stories! How you felt, how long it took, what happened? better or for worse? >_<

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i show my close friends and family, they like most of my videos, so yeah i guess im lucky or they're being nice...
They're being nice my friend...just being nice.
Kidding lol but you are lucky! One day I'll have the courage to face my friends lol

Reactions: crackbot72

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't yet but Ik my family would support me for the most part and well all my friends are those I met on youtube and most of all here so yeah I say you should never make content your worried about sharing with others.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I haven't yet but Ik my family would support me for the most part and well all my friends are those I met on youtube and most of all here so yeah I say you should never make content your worried about sharing with others.
Don't get me wrong, I don't ever change THE WAY I make my content worried about others. What I mean is just being nervous/scared to share it with friends you know in real life is just a bit different because they poke fun at you differently then a stranger online >_< - but that's cool that you made some friends here and online. That's part of what YT is all about!

Reactions: adhdzombieslayer

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't get me wrong, I don't ever change THE WAY I make my content worried about others. What I mean is just being nervous/scared to share it with friends you know in real life is just a bit different because they poke fun at you differently then a stranger online >_< - but that's cool that you made some friends here and online. That's part of what YT is all about!
well I believe alot of people run into this but whether if they poke fun or not and whether if they are serious or not all you can do is keep doing you and maybe take what they say in consideration.

Reactions: iMSaiyan

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I shared my first video with my best friend so she can critique it before i upload it and she was so supportive. She told me she believed in me and that the video had her smiling all the way through!

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I shared my first video with my best friend so she can critique it before i upload it and she was so supportive. She told me she believed in me and that the video had her smiling all the way through!
That's lovely!! Keep that motivation going :)

Joeowens1

I've Got It
Reaction score
I just shared my a video for the first time on fb. My family and friends were really supportive, it was really motivating.

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have. Their response was essentially "I don't get why anyone would watch this". Thanks guys.... Love you all :(