Has Adsense stopped reporting your YouTube stats?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
G'Day

I use both the YT Studio and Adsense apps daily to check out my stats.

But since the last few days - My Adsense app says 0 views. (Which is incorrect)

Is your Adesnse app working or has it stopped reporting for all?

EVO

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is a warning in AdSense that they will stop reporting YouTube for more than 9 months now. Since the beginning of this month I saw less and less YouTube stats reported in AdSense (not down to zero, but much less than usual), that got me worried. But then YouTube updated the stats and I saw they were out of sync. It would have been better if it happened immediately, but it seems they were slowly phasing out servers or services. I short, you can't rely on AdSense stats for YouTube anymore.

Reactions: EVO

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah, YouTube ad revenue and stats are best found in your Creator Studio Analytics panel.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel analytics is were you can now find adsense info ....it surprises me Evo how you missed that

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Mmmmm then how you get paid if it says $0? Sorry,,, I'm new at this and yeah, I just realised my Adsense also says 0 so just trying to figure this out before I reach the threshold

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mmmmm then how you get paid if it says $0? Sorry,,, I'm new at this and yeah, I just realised my Adsense also says 0 so just trying to figure this out before I reach the threshold
Read this help article -> support.google.com/youtube/answer/72902?hl=en
YouTube earnings from previous month are transferred to the AdSense account till the middle of current month (YouTube/AdWords/Adsense need 10-12 days to verify everything is okay, before issuing a payment).

Reactions: GameVestment

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel analytics is were you can now find adsense info ....it surprises me Evo how you missed that
Of course I know how to read the revenue earned within YouTube analytics.
My question is whether the Adsense App is working for others? Adsense Desktop still provides all the information I need (Because it collates the total figures for all the channels that I have).

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
My question is whether the Adsense App is working for others? Adsense Desktop still provides all the information I need (Because it collates the total figures for all the channels that I have).
Got you now.... I haven't used the adsense app before so I quickly assumed things...my bad

Reactions: KatyAdelson