Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Has Adsense stopped reporting your YouTube stats?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by EVO, Aug 10, 2018.

1. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $210
    G'Day

I use both the YT Studio and Adsense apps daily to check out my stats.

But since the last few days - My Adsense app says 0 views. (Which is incorrect)

Is your Adesnse app working or has it stopped reporting for all?

EVO

2. Hirudov
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $410
    There is a warning in AdSense that they will stop reporting YouTube for more than 9 months now. Since the beginning of this month I saw less and less YouTube stats reported in AdSense (not down to zero, but much less than usual), that got me worried. But then YouTube updated the stats and I saw they were out of sync. It would have been better if it happened immediately, but it seems they were slowly phasing out servers or services. I short, you can't rely on AdSense stats for YouTube anymore.

EVO likes this.
  3. xingcat
    Be good to self.
    Cash:
    $55
    Yeah, YouTube ad revenue and stats are best found in your Creator Studio Analytics panel.

4. Boris Qs
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $109
    Your channel analytics is were you can now find adsense info ....it surprises me Evo how you missed that

5. GameVestment
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $115
    Mmmmm then how you get paid if it says $0? Sorry,,, I'm new at this and yeah, I just realised my Adsense also says 0 so just trying to figure this out before I reach the threshold

6. Hirudov
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $410
    Read this help article -> support.google.com/youtube/answer/72902?hl=en
    YouTube earnings from previous month are transferred to the AdSense account till the middle of current month (YouTube/AdWords/Adsense need 10-12 days to verify everything is okay, before issuing a payment).

GameVestment likes this.
  7. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $210
    Of course I know how to read the revenue earned within YouTube analytics.
    My question is whether the Adsense App is working for others? Adsense Desktop still provides all the information I need (Because it collates the total figures for all the channels that I have).

KatyAdelson likes this.
  8. Boris Qs
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $109
    Got you now.... I haven't used the adsense app before so I quickly assumed things...my bad

KatyAdelson likes this.