Hardest Levels/Bosses You've Ever Seen

ScouseMouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I've decided to add a new element to my gaming channel. I'm gonna hunt down the hardest levels/bits of games, and complete them on the channel, hopefully providing some tips on how to do it yourself.

These will be much shorter videos than my regular lets plays because it'll just be 1 level/boss so should be nice quick snappy viewing and they should be 'evergreen' too.

I've already got a few ideas in the pipeline... Turbo Tunnel in BattleToads, killing Emerald and Ruby weapon in FF7, beating Mike Tyson in Punch Out,

So I'm just trying to get ideas from other people for really tough bits of games. Is there anything either you think is just crazy hard, or even better, something you've never been able to beat yourself? Get your suggestions in and I'll try to crack them on my channel.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the video ideas/planning forum. =)

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dark Souls and Bloodborne, but only play that if you're a masochist. And I remember playing Super Mario Bros 2 (I think it was this one) on a gameboy, there was a special world, hard to access and with 8 levels. Never beat the second one, they're easily the hardest in the game.

Reactions: ScouseMouse

ScouseMouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dark Souls and Bloodborne, but only play that if you're a masochist. And I remember playing Super Mario Bros 2 (I think it was this one) on a gameboy, there was a special world, hard to access and with 8 levels. Never beat the second one, they're easily the hardest in the game.
Cheers for the suggestions. I haven't played Dark Souls or Bloodborne yet but loadss of people have suggested them so gonna have to give them a go. As for the Mario one, did you mean Super Mario World on the SNES, that's the one with the special road I think it's called and the 2nd level is that Tubular where you have to float through the level?

Super Mario Bros 2 was the one on the NES where you could choose whether you played as Mario, Luigi, Toad or Peach.

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's exactly the one, tubular, you have to fly by bouncing off of objects, there's spewing flowers everywhere etc. The game where you could play as Mario or Luigi.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Damn I was going to offer up Tyson in Punch Uut.
How many subs you at? How long you got left?

ScouseMouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's exactly the one, tubular, you have to fly by bouncing off of objects, there's spewing flowers everywhere etc. The game where you could play as Mario or Luigi.
Someone already requested that level and I recorded me doing it last night :p Should be up soon. The time consuming part was having to start the game from scratch and do everything to get up to the special road[DOUBLEPOST=1500642444,1500642101][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn I was going to offer up Tyson in Punch Uut.
How many subs you at? How long you got left?
Well no one else has suggested that yet (only me) so I'll count it as a suggestion from you and give you a shout out when I do it. I've been doing some practicing and it's so bloody hard! I can get up to him fine but he is just ridiculous.

I'm on 53 subs now and I have until the end of 4th August, so I've got 14 days plus the rest of today to get another 47 subs. I'm not allowed to advertise on here apparently so couldnt post about it but I've started this series now of playing hard bosses/levels, it's called Tricky Trials and the first one is up (the Turbo Tunnel from Battletoads).

Everywhere I've posted this new Tricky Trials thing people seem to love the idea/concept and it's done really well for views and helped boosting subs (i think) so I'm hoping that will be what wins it for me.

I think it's gonna be realllly close one way or the other.

Reactions: EVO