harder than i though.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
HAI YA ALL

so i just tried to start making the video that would make me enter that 1 year VIP membership.
buuuuut, it didnt go very well, i was barely heareble and it was harder to make a good... image (gues thats the word) of myself. i started totally scriptless with only a couple of ideas to make it a bit worth watching. so... any advice on how i could do it right next time (before entries close). it is not that im nervous, im just being hard to hear and no idea what to say...

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
HAI YA ALL

so i just tried to start making the video that would make me enter that 1 year VIP membership.
buuuuut, it didnt go very well, i was barely heareble and it was harder to make a good... image (gues thats the word) of myself. i started totally scriptless with only a couple of ideas to make it a bit worth watching. so... any advice on how i could do it right next time (before entries close). it is not that im nervous, im just being hard to hear and no idea what to say...

You don't need a script, but at least a list of guidelines to keep you on track. Edit plenty. Any pauses or stalls need removing to make it pro. Speak like you're presenting a TV show! :D

You also have enough cash to buy VIP anyway for a month! :D

Reactions: Chef Kendra

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Whats this "win VIP for a year" thing? :eek:

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Whats this "win VIP for a year" thing? :eek:
its competition, you can win it by just making a video where you give a few reason why you like visiting YTtalk and stuff, i think its in the news and announcements part of the forum, check that

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
its competition, you can win it by just making a video where you give a few reason why you like visiting YTtalk and stuff, i think its in the news and announcements part of the forum, check that
Oh cool, thanks :)