Hannah, Grace and Mamrie

Aussie85

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Are there any adult fans out there of Hannah Hart, Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart? I'm a big fan of everything they do separately and collaboratively (s*** that is a word!) but I feel like most of their fans are kids. Someone restore my faith in humanity and assure me that you are a person in their late 20's to early 30's who finds these ladies as entertaining as I do!

Reactions: FRANKIEandEMILY

Kaylin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Early 30s here, love everything Hannah Hart does. She is a magical person and she has such an optimistic, unique outlook on life. I actually didn't realize that I was in the minority :-P

Aussie85

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Success! Hello friend haha. I dunno, maybe I'm just being paranoid but I just feel like most of the fans are kids. I love all three girls but if I'm honest Hannah is my fav. I binged her channels first haha. I met them at nofilter in Sydney at the meet and greet. I'm pretty sure my brain ceased to function for those few minutes. Best few minutes of my life!!!! :bounce:

Reactions: Kaylin

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I didn’t know them. I tried to watch for about four minutes. Just could’nt do it. Glad you can enjoy it though

Kaylin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I met them at nofilter in Sydney at the meet and greet. I'm pretty sure my brain ceased to function for those few minutes. Best few minutes of my life!!!!
Oh that's really awesome, I would love to meet Hannah. I don't really follow Grace or Mamrie, but I liked all 3 of them in Camp Takota :)

I think that the viewing audience for the majority of YouTube channels skews pretty young so maybe that's it? I mean Hannah got her start by being drunk all the time so it's not that they're inherently kid-friendly haha.

Aussie85

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm obsessed with Charles too haha. He's just so weirdly proportioned and he constantly looks shocked. I get distracted every time he's running around in the background of Hannah's videos. I got the hardback of Buffering straight after it was up for presale and when I finally got it I read the whole thing in like 6 hours. When she rereleased it as a paperback, signed and with an extra chapter or whatever it was I bought that too. That whole livestream where she was signing them I was just watching Charles running round like a maniac, all over the books. My paperback has a small dented mark on the cover. I'm choosing to believe that's Charles' signature :D

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am 21! haven’t really watched any of their videos, but I discovered grace helbig from the YouTube channel good mythical morning when she filled in for Rhett and link when they was on tour. I was going to go to her channel and watch her videos, but I never got around to it.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Are there any adult fans out there of Hannah Hart, Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart? I'm a big fan of everything they do separately and collaboratively (s*** that is a word!) but I feel like most of their fans are kids. Someone restore my faith in humanity and assure me that you are a person in their late 20's to early 30's who finds these ladies as entertaining as I do!
I enjoy Hannah’s work and I’m 24!