Request Hand drawn anime-styled

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Looking for someone who can draw with a tablet and make me holding a camera into an anime version of me. Also need an anime style mount fuji and sakura tree. Will pay depending on skill levels and negotiation.

Reply/PM for details.

UnicornSlayer

Reaction score
I could totally do this...but i had to buy another tablet cause mine broke, I could make one, but your gonna have to wait a while.

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I could totally do this...but i had to buy another tablet cause mine broke, I could make one, but your gonna have to wait a while.
Why's the wait and how long?
If it's not too long ,let's talk details

UnicornSlayer

Reaction score
oh like the tracking said it would come after christmast like dec. 27 or 26, but if thats too long its alright

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
oh like the tracking said it would come after christmast like dec. 27 or 26, but if thats too long its alright
That's no problem, could I see some examples you have done?

UnicornSlayer

Reaction score
My work is on a hard drive i dont have it on me right now, but ill give you examples later.
oh and also is this for your profile picture any resolution/ size requirements? If you find someone else is interested in doing this then feel free to let them :)

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My work is on a hard drive i dont have it on me right now, but ill give you examples later.
oh and also is this for your profile picture any resolution/ size requirements? If you find someone else is interested in doing this then feel free to let them :)
It's for my banner. Ok, I'll look around and let you know.

Reaction score
I think i might be able to help you out. You can check my work on instagram. If you are interested you can also contact me via email.
Instagram: @stes_d
Email : stgrphics@gmail.com

Thanks!

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think i might be able to help you out. You can check my work on instagram. If you are interested you can also contact me via email.
Instagram: @stes_d
Email : stgrphics@gmail.com

Thanks!
Thanks for the offer. Your work seems nice but I was going for a different style.