HAMMER THE SEO

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I only have one video which i created yesterday (dog house and dog related), but for weeks before i have been researching and learning about using the SEO to maximise my channels chance of success.

I use Tube Buddy and i just checked my tags etc, everything is in the green for good and if you search for 'dog house' my video is rank 3 on the main page ABOVE a video with 33MILLION views and others with 3m, 2m, 400k etc etc.

Bringing good traffic to my channel straight away in 10 hours i have 80 views and 7 subs so thats a good sign!

definately focus on that SEO guys its amazing!

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SEO all the way!

Just a quick side note, though. When you search YouTube, the results are *YOUR* search results only. YouTube search results will depend on everything you’ve searched for and watched previously. That’s why you see your video listed above videos with massive popularity - because you’ve already watched it. It likely wouldn’t rank that high for the average viewer that hasn’t already visited your channel.

To see a more “generic” sample of search results that your potential new viewers might see, make sure you are not logged in to your YouTube account, or better yet, use a clean-install browser and use Incognito or Private mode to run your test searches. This will give you a better idea of your ranking without your past views of your own channel affecting the search results. Hope that makes sense.

Keep up the great work!

InTheDogHouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ahhh okay thanks a bunch for the heads up :)! I'm still happy something ive done here is working as im getting some good attention for having just 1 video lol.

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I only have one video which i created yesterday (dog house and dog related), but for weeks before i have been researching and learning about using the SEO to maximise my channels chance of success.

I use Tube Buddy and i just checked my tags etc, everything is in the green for good and if you search for 'dog house' my video is rank 3 on the main page ABOVE a video with 33MILLION views and others with 3m, 2m, 400k etc etc.

Bringing good traffic to my channel straight away in 10 hours i have 80 views and 7 subs so thats a good sign!

definately focus on that SEO guys its amazing!
I have been searching everywhere but I still dont understand CEO that good. Can you show me the videos or articles that you used to learn it? Would really love that! Also congratulations!

InTheDogHouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been searching everywhere but I still dont understand CEO that good. Can you show me the videos or articles that you used to learn it? Would really love that! Also congratulations!
To be honest my friend most of what I learned I studied from everyone else’s Advice on here that worked for them and I combined it all. In terms of tags etc one thing that helped me was to look at the more popular videos and use some of the tags that were working for them. Not directly like “channel name does” but tags that people search for.

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To be honest my friend most of what I learned I studied from everyone else’s Advice on here that worked for them and I combined it all. In terms of tags etc one thing that helped me was to look at the more popular videos and use some of the tags that were working for them. Not directly like “channel name does” but tags that people search for.
nobody does! CEOs are usually angry persons for no paricular reason during all working hours!!!! XD :p :)

try here: support.google.com/youtube/search?q=SEO

:)
Lots of advice here ->
Thank you guys for the help! I will be looking into the links you gave me! =]

Reactions: videoeditgr