Voice Acting Halloween special Help needed please,

Warlock Boo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
hello there I am Warlock BOO and I am looking for Some people to help me with my Halloween special. I am currently needing voice actors mostly. But animators and artist are welcomed. I want to get different people reading different horror stories/creepypastas/redit post's and to put them all together in one long Halloween marathon style video.

But say you don't want to do this or can't and are still interested i could always use art and or animation's to show during or between eatch story.

You can send your audio as a .wav file to boobrothers2@gmail.com I do ask that you tell me what story you are going to read first and give me the link so i can make shore no one else is reading the same story. also send me what name you would like in the credits and any link to YouTube or any other site you may want under your name for people to see,

also make shore the story is at most 15 minutes long at least 2 minutes i expect only people reading a bunch of 2 sentence stories will have 2 minute long ones but still i have to put that rule so i don't end up with an 8 hour video.

I hope to be hearing from at least a few of you soon.

Also i need them by October 10th

KarmaDellaire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be highly interested.
I also checked out your channel, it's really cool - I subbed.

- Karma out :x

Reactions: Warlock Boo