• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Half way there!

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Managed to get 11 more subscribers with my three most recent videos, which put me exactly at 50 subs! It’s a great feeling knowing people watch and enjoy my content enough to subscribe. Only 50 more and I’ll reach my personal goal for the year.

That’s awesome! I love your channel btw! I’m still a long ways away from that halfway mark. Congrats to you! Your channel is really great I absolutely love it! I’m sure you’ll reach that 100 sub goal in no time! I just checked and you’re already at 51!!

That’s awesome! I love your channel btw! I’m still a long ways away from that halfway mark. Congrats to you! Your channel is really great I absolutely love it! I’m sure you’ll reach that 100 sub goal in no time! I just checked and you’re already at 51!!

Thanks! Sometimes I look at my channel and think it’s a wish wash mess of chaos, so it’s nice to hear someone likes it and makes sense of it all haha.
A lot of it came from advertising to be honest. My tags tend to be words and phrases that get lost in the algorithm, so I’ve relied a lot on Tumblr, Reddit, and word of mouth to help get my channel up and running. It’s still got a long ways to go...but hopefully it’ll get there! Same to you too. I remember you had that cool sort of horror vlog. Keep up the creative content!

Back