• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Half a thousand subs!!!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yaaassss, milestones keep coming in at the moment... Latest is my sub count hitting 500!
It actually happened on Christmas eve, and now It's already on 510 :-D Can't wait for my new camera to arrive so that I can stop using my cell for video recording...

Anyway, Merry Christmas! :-D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations man, seeing people grow like this makes me soo genuinely happy. howd you go about it?

Reactions: Jonatan Moser

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Damn that's a lot! Keep going

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congratulations man, seeing people grow like this makes me soo genuinely happy. howd you go about it?
Well, I try to stay active on most social medias every day more or less. I answer every comment that was made with any kind of actual effort, and I stay active in the entire 'community'. I do collabs with other channels - bigger ones if possible, but talent is what is essential in the end... I also try to keep my graphic material updated, and to interact with other creators who make content relateable to my own. And I try to vary my content as much as possible, without too much continuity-break... what else? oh, of course I try to keep up the quality at all times, and to improve from every single video to the next.
Perecentage-wise I think my channel has a decent daily growth by now... Social Blade says my sub count grows with a daily average of 7, so I am quite happy about that! :)

Anything else you want to know? :-D[DOUBLEPOST=1482961086,1482961064][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you all for those nice comments, gives a boost to my christmas cheer! :-D

Reactions: Kevin Zu Hoang
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well, I try to stay active on most social medias every day more or less. I answer every comment that was made with any kind of actual effort, and I stay active in the entire 'community'. I do collabs with other channels - bigger ones if possible, but talent is what is essential in the end... I also try to keep my graphic material updated, and to interact with other creators who make content relateable to my own. And I try to vary my content as much as possible, without too much continuity-break... what else? oh, of course I try to keep up the quality at all times, and to improve from every single video to the next.
Perecentage-wise I think my channel has a decent daily growth by now... Social Blade says my sub count grows with a daily average of 7, so I am quite happy about that! :)

Anything else you want to know? :-D[DOUBLEPOST=1482961086,1482961064][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you all for those nice comments, gives a boost to my christmas cheer! :-D
Sounds good, thanks for the input man. Hope your channel continues to grow! Im rooting for you bro

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome man! It looks like youre heading in the right direction for 2017! How long have you been youtubing?