• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Half a million views and 4000 subs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bassment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Just passed 500k views and 4k subs in the same day :D I do like having to update all the digits in my signature...

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congraatz :D Thats a great goal ^^ Keep it up and u will grow even bigger :D:D:D

Reactions: The Bassment

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Wow, that's AWESOME! Wish i had that many views! Keep it up!

Reactions: The Bassment

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice use of annotations! I checked out a few videos and I see that you mix up your presentation styles. That helps keep it fresh.

How do copyright issues affect you?

The Bassment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Nice use of annotations! I checked out a few videos and I see that you mix up your presentation styles. That helps keep it fresh.

How do copyright issues affect you?
Thanks! I get third party content matches on any covers (unless they are in the FAM library) so the ad revenue doesn't go to me from those. To be honest though it's the lesson videos that get the vast majority of views and I don't use any copyrighted music in those so it's not too big an issue for me.

Reactions: markkaz

The Bassment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
How do you know what songs artists allow you to use and which ones will give you a copyright strike?
These days pretty much every decent sized label just puts its music on the third party content system. It would make no sense for them to have videos removed when they can generate ad revenue from them.

While I wouldn't want to be the cause of anyone getting a strike for using music, I would say it's fairly safe to do so if you don't intend to monetize the video and everything is properly credited.

Reactions: markkaz
Status
Not open for further replies.