Hackers Can Be So Dumb

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just before writing this I checked my email to find an email from "Youtube" saying "Dude Perfect" sent me a message. They said some junk (wasn't really reading it) then they post a link. I wondered what I did to get emailed then remembered something. The other day my dad had to spend all night changing his passwords as he had accidentally given his email to some hackers. I then looked at the email and it said something like nomessage@gmail.com or something similar. I obviously reported it, but I mean seriously how stupid do you have to be to send an email with an address like that. The best part is though they said they hit the 14 million sub mark. If they were planning on hacking me they would have done research and put 24 million. Even if it was a mistake they are still so dumb.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
They don't really need to be intricate with it. They don't target people who know what they're looking at because if you're smart enough to tell it's b.s you're smart enough to delete the malware. They're looking for dumb kids. By the way, they get a list of thousands of emails and just spam send to them all. They didn't target you specifically.

If you click the link it could be a variety of things. Best to not even open those emails.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
'Social' hackers get people very day. Even huge channels. You'd think that by now people would scrutinize emails and not click the links in the email but it still happens.

Always, log into YouTube and look for the info directly from YouTube.com