Vlog GUYS vs GIRLS Collab! anyone down?!

What number would make for a better video?

• 1 Girl vs 1 Guy

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 2 Girls vs 2 Guys

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3 Girls vs 3 Guys

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 4 Girls vs 4 Guys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorGabbitus

What's up people? you good?

So anyways, I had the idea that I wanna do which is Guys vs Girls. now... I'm unsure how well it would play out but with a lot of careful planning it should be awesome.

The idea is that a team of 4 guys and a team of 4 girls go head to head answering questions, the team with the most points by the end inevitably wins.
Not sure if that'd be too many people in one video though.

Sound like something any of you lovely people would be down for?
Let me know!

(P.S. You don't have to be from the UK, it just makes it a little easier.)

Hey im 16 years old. I live in california, usa and im kinda new to Youtube so im trying to grow my channel. I love trying new things and being creative. I would be completely interested in collaborating with u.

What's up people? you good?

So anyways, I had the idea that I wanna do which is Guys vs Girls. now... I'm unsure how well it would play out but with a lot of careful planning it should be awesome.

The idea is that a team of 4 guys and a team of 4 girls go head to head answering questions, the team with the most points by the end inevitably wins.
Not sure if that'd be too many people in one video though.

Sound like something any of you lovely people would be down for?
Let me know!

(P.S. You don't have to be from the UK, it just makes it a little easier.)
What sort of questions were you thinking of? Also how were you thinking of putting the video together, would it be in the style of REACT by The Fine Bros?

Hey im 16 years old. I live in california, usa and im kinda new to Youtube so im trying to grow my channel. I love trying new things and being creative. I would be completely interested in collaborating with u.

Hi Megan, shoot me a DM on twitter and we can start sorting it out then :)[DOUBLEPOST=1511518773,1511518666][/DOUBLEPOST]
What sort of questions were you thinking of? Also how were you thinking of putting the video together, would it be in the style of REACT by The Fine Bros?

I was thinking just general knowledge questions. it'd be like a quiz show kinda thing

Hi Megan, shoot me a DM on twitter and we can start sorting it out then :)[DOUBLEPOST=1511518773,1511518666][/DOUBLEPOST]

I was thinking just general knowledge questions. it'd be like a quiz show kinda thing
Ok, sure I'll be up to doing it then (even though I'm pretty terrible at general knowledge ). I've followed you on twitter, follow me back so we can DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back