Music Guitarist in need

R A Jones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello all,

Never had much luck with posts on this site previously but I've recently found new motivation to pick up and start playing again!
The songs I've mainly been learning are mainly djent/prog metal/metalcore but I'm more than happy to change things up to fit with another musicians style!

If anyone is interested in creating content together, please message or reply!
I'm always eager to hear from other Youtubers!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I experiment with different background music from time to so let me check out your style when I get the time:up2::)

R A Jones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I experiment with different background music from time to so let me check out your style when I get the time:up2::)
Thanks for replying!

Just had a look at your channel, most of my covers are quite heavy but noticed you used some blues/rock and a lot of piano work, I can do similar styles if you're after something in particular like B.B. King, James Bay or want to go a bit more rock such as ACDC.

Just to add
I've recently upgraded and can create instrumental tracks at which I hope, is studio quality.. It's still early days but I am willing to give it a try!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave2017

Winzy Fleek

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Check out my music on my channel n tell me if am qualified

SickRiffs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey dude. I like your style. Check out my channel and let me know if your keen to make a video over one of my backing tracks. \m/

R A Jones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey dude. I like your style. Check out my channel and let me know if your keen to make a video over one of my backing tracks. \m/
Sorry dude, not really a big fan of shredding or death metal.
If you want to try doing some prog metal, djent or go completely the other way and do country, I'd be happy to take a crack at it!

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi man, I'm up for it, I use an 8 string Ibanez, you can check my channel. There's a little bit of different styles of music, but I haven't done anything Metal/Djent yet. I also sing.

R A Jones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi man, I'm up for it, I use an 8 string Ibanez, you can check my channel. There's a little bit of different styles of music, but I haven't done anything Metal/Djent yet. I also sing.
That's not an issue, Metal is just my go to, I'm happy to do other styles!