GuiltyAsSin163 New Gaming Channel

GuiltyAsSin163

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hi all,

Channel - YouTube.com/user/guiltyassin163

I would really appreciate you checking out my channel and help me grow it, Subscribe if you like and comment, share etc.
Thanks you so much if you do!

About my Channel:

Im GuiltyAsSin163 and im from the UK, i have always wanted to create a gaming channel but i could never afford a decent PC but after saving loads i now have on and i have started my channel.

its about 3 weeks old but i am having trouble getting views etc so when i found this site i was very happy as it seems something like this is really needed for newbies starting out :) so thanks for the site guys.

Ok so on to my channel, its only three weeks old but im loving making videos already and at the moment i am just playing anything that i like the look of but im happy to take requests lol, my videos are simple at the moment as i don't have much experience with making videos or editing but i think im doing ok

My videos all feature my commentary with my camera in the corners, i dont have the best equipment yet but it seems to be doing the job!

im hoping people will like my commentary and my pure scardy-cat-ness when it comes to the scary stuff but also realize that i love playing games.

any comments or feedback would also be really appreciated!

GuiltyAsSin163