Guide tips to help improve videos :)

Karac Cano

Professional procastenator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Most these skills I learned in my photography class which I preaty much run now when teacher gets tired, and some of my childhood friends who go to NYC Film Universities showed me the audio one and it's great, also for table conversation/conversations it's good to have 2 cameras placed or do all of one persons lines at once then other person at once then sync (this is hard to do due to fluidity and lighting from natural sources.

kirknet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love these tips. Thanks for sharing these guides to us. Really helpful.

RandomMike

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
This was actually really useful to readI think im going to try some of these techniques in upcoming videos.

Jack1505

PandaMan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Cool guide you should make a photography guide you seem really talented

The Bearded Warriors

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice tips, useful for VLOGers or film makers. Could be useful in some circumstances for Lets Players too, more towards the Machinima side I guess though. Either way, thanks for the tips. :p

Volare

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, this really is a hotbed of information. You guys seem to know a lot! I'll have to remind myself to come back here when I'm in need of inspiration.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I always follow these Video rules, but my Audio rules are completely different :D

GS1.0

Reaction score
Definitely agree with all of these rules :) Nice job and it's definitely a useful thread to have!