Commentary Guest Starring on a Commentary Podcast

iluvwheat

So simply put, I'm interested in guest starring on a commentary podcast about the YouTube community or YouTube news. Since most people disclose their subscriber count, I'll do the same. 1,700. If that's relevant to you, then take it into account. Consider it, happy youtubing.

Hi, i'd be happy to do that, but i'm pretty much only beginning so i don't know if anyone would be interestend. I have 4 subscribers.

Hey, I'm a smaller YouTuber. Currently, I only have 117 or so subscribers. I'm starting a podcast with a friend of mine in the next couple of days. We would love to have you on, dm me for some contact information.

I only have 23 subs but I've been watching youtube for a couple years and practically grew up with it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm interested. I have a movie review channel I'm proud of but under 100 views. I have a good mic and editing skills, so anyone here give the channel a look and let me know if you'd like to collab.

By the way, I subbed to your channel, and your cow/donkey mascot is pretty adorable.

Back