GTA 5 Funny Moments Style Video

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Whats going on YtTalker!,
I just posted a new GTA 5 video. I posted one before that didnt go great and was actually posted on /u/cringe. Not very nice. But i made a new one this weekend and am wicked happy about it.

Strengths; Quick edits to make the video seem short and entertaining, background music volume changing with video and keep the video up tempo.

Weaknesses; friends audio qualities in the video, order of the clips and edits due to lack of material in between edits.

The audio is not good, but it was entertaining to me. Your friends and you are very funny! I liked the video!

Hi PureDangles,
First off let me say that i watched your previous video and i really dont think it belongs on /u/cringe, it was actually pretty good by my standards, anyway i thought the video was actually really entertaining. alot more entertaining than the rest of the sea of GTA V montages, honestly you kept it short and sweet and thats should be your selling point. some people post montages for 30m - 60m and they just get boring. the video quality was good and your friends mic didnt bother me that much. but it should be noted im quite a fan of the "Toaster Mic" Aesthetic. Hope this helps!

-Alex

Back