SemiGodGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey whats up guys!!! So i've been making videos for my youtube channel (Obviously why would I be here if I didn't) And I have been struggling on video ideas for Grand Theft Auto 5 And Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 and i'm playing/recording on the PS4 and I just have no video ideas for GTA 5 even though I get triple the views on those ones then just the cod videos I usualy make and i'm pretty sure cod commentating is pretty boring since millions of famous/semi famous youtubers make so I really need some awesome video ideas for Gta 5 and black ops 3 and for gta 5 I would love if you guys could tell me some sick money methods also rare car locations but then again I still want some other ideas and some video ideas for black ops 3 Peace out!!! Please help me out too thanks!!! :D

Sentenza Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey mate! I play the same exact games than you but on PC. I moved away from let's play, live commentary, montages/funtages. I agree with you, these types of videos are oversaturated on YouTube.

Do you know what a machinima video is? Machinima (/məˈʃiːnɨmə/ or /məˈʃɪnɨmə/) (n.) is the use of real-time computer graphics engines to create a cinematic production. Most often video games are used to generate the computer animation.

Both games have editing tools. Rockstar Editor for GTA5 and Theater Mode for BO3.

I have been doing heavily edited videos with those 2 games, and most of my viewers really like these videos. Basically, you tell a story with a game. There is so many options and ideas.

Hope this helped.

SemiGodGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey mate! I play the same exact games than you but on PC. I moved away from let's play, live commentary, montages/funtages. I agree with you, these types of videos are oversaturated on YouTube.

Do you know what a machinima video is? Machinima (/məˈʃiːnɨmə/ or /məˈʃɪnɨmə/) (n.) is the use of real-time computer graphics engines to create a cinematic production. Most often video games are used to generate the computer animation.

Both games have editing tools. Rockstar Editor for GTA5 and Theater Mode for BO3.

I have been doing heavily edited videos with those 2 games, and most of my viewers really like these videos. Basically, you tell a story with a game. There is so many options and ideas.

Hope this helped.
yo man your videos are great I might actually do some of those thanks!!! :D