Growing Your Brand/Channel

raytaylormedia

Reaction score
Growing your YouTube channel is something that excites you as you wake up, and keeps you up at night. The pressures of growing can be very annoying and your dreams of catching up with your ambitions and talents drives you to do drastic, and unpopular growing techniques. Well I'm here to tell you that the only way you grow is to put out your content, CONSISTENTLY. Don't ever take a day off. You don't have to post everyday, although that helps. Being consistent is something many people lack, they lack it because of poor organization. So you may be asking yourself, how can I grow and be consistent.
Steps:
1. Write down your schedule. To the hour. Figure out what you want done the next day, and write down your 'tomorrow schedule'.
2. Whenever you wake up, do your routine until you come to your scheduled time.
3. Relax and enjoy your work. Come to a mindset that you like putting in the work. Once you begin you must find yourself to a mindset that completes a goal.
4. Put out your content. Simple
5. Engage with like-minded channels, encourage, encourage, encourage. Being a good youtuber includes being a good youtube "neighbor".
6. Engage in the comments! Duh! Talk back to the comments. Engage!
7. Do this over and over everyday. Work on your craft and Engage.
--------------------------
Don't ever give up because of an arbitrary number of subscribers. Do it because you love doing what you do. Remember, 1 is greater than 0.

kaicastle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Don't ever give up because of an arbitrary number of subscribers. Do it because you love doing what you do. Remember, 1 is greater than 0.
I always need to remind myself that last line. Sometimes, empty comments or subs can get you.

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Growing your YouTube channel is something that excites you as you wake up, and keeps you up at night. The pressures of growing can be very annoying and your dreams of catching up with your ambitions and talents drives you to do drastic, and unpopular growing techniques. Well I'm here to tell you that the only way you grow is to put out your content, CONSISTENTLY. Don't ever take a day off. You don't have to post everyday, although that helps. Being consistent is something many people lack, they lack it because of poor organization. So you may be asking yourself, how can I grow and be consistent.
Steps:
1. Write down your schedule. To the hour. Figure out what you want done the next day, and write down your 'tomorrow schedule'.
2. Whenever you wake up, do your routine until you come to your scheduled time.
3. Relax and enjoy your work. Come to a mindset that you like putting in the work. Once you begin you must find yourself to a mindset that completes a goal.
4. Put out your content. Simple
5. Engage with like-minded channels, encourage, encourage, encourage. Being a good youtuber includes being a good youtube "neighbor".
6. Engage in the comments! Duh! Talk back to the comments. Engage!
7. Do this over and over everyday. Work on your craft and Engage.
--------------------------
This is a pretty solid way for growing youtube channels. Uploading content is easy however, engaging within the community and growing a tribe is the most important aspect of starting off on youtube in my opinion. But as long as you love what you do then you will never lose the motivation to keep on going. Cheers for this!

Reactions: kaicastle

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love it. The perfect plan. I totally agree with 'do it because you love it'

Why would you be doing it if you don't love doing it?

Great post mate!:thumbsup2:

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Consistency is definitely a must! showing up consistently is definitely a way to grow. Plus replying comments is a must (except trolls :D)
I love replying to comments its proof that you're influencing people to have an opinion based on your content :biggrin: Trolls are funny too haha

Reactions: chubbybots
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great advice! I just started not long ago and have been thinking "what did I get myself into?!" lol -- BUT I love providing content -- so trying to learn as I go. There is a lot more that goes in to Youtube than meets the eye and to truly have a successful channel, you need to provide great content and interact with other people. Still trying to figure it all out!

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes this is true. One video per week doesn't help me at all. Starting 2 per week now!!