Growing Rock/Comedy Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
The major themes of my channel are going to be comedy and original rock songs. So far I've got lots of comedy, a couple rants (I think I'm gonna make a split off channel for just talking and rants though) and only one original rock song. But I will have more rock songs within the week. Does anyone know of any decent sized channels (not too big or they won't respond to me) that have a similar theme to mine that I could proposition to box 4 box with? I know my mediocre audience right now may make it hard to get anyone interested, but I'm hoping if they'll just take a minute to look at the quality of my work they will still be interested.

I've done searches like "original rock music" but it doesn't come up with the kind of channels I'm looking for. If anyone knows any channels like that, please tell me! Thanks!

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What is "box 4 box"?

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I could do a Box4Box with you, although our videos are completely different...
--- merged: Feb 15, 2012 9:57 PM ---
What is "box 4 box"?
Box4Box is where you Box the other user, and In return the other user Box's you!

Example: You Box me then I Box you back, Boxing means adding the other user to your Featured Channel Box ;)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The major themes of my channel are going to be comedy and original rock songs. So far I've got lots of comedy, a couple rants (I think I'm gonna make a split off channel for just talking and rants though) and only one original rock song. But I will have more rock songs within the week. Does anyone know of any decent sized channels (not too big or they won't respond to me) that have a similar theme to mine that I could proposition to box 4 box with? I know my mediocre audience right now may make it hard to get anyone interested, but I'm hoping if they'll just take a minute to look at the quality of my work they will still be interested.

I've done searches like "original rock music" but it doesn't come up with the kind of channels I'm looking for. If anyone knows any channels like that, please tell me! Thanks!
GREAT F'N CHANNEL! Future rock star man!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I could do a Box4Box with you, although our videos are completely different...
--- merged: Feb 15, 2012 9:57 PM ---

Box4Box is where you Box the other user, and In return the other user Box's you!

Example: You Box me then I Box you back, Boxing means adding the other user to your Featured Channel Box ;)
Yeah it's really important to me that they share a common theme. It needs to be either sketch comedy, or rock/pop songs. I appreciate the thought though. It's hard finding channels like mine! Wait... what about th3stuffshow??? You wanna box for box? You're hip hop and puppets, I'm rock and live human comedy, but that's close enough for me! I might have to pm him.

Reactions: Michael Carlyle
Status
Not open for further replies.