Growing channel without social media

Fifilu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is it possible to grow a channel without social media? Or is it a necessity in 2017 to be seen?
Thank you!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Reactions: Fifilu

Novainfusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you!
Hi Fiflilu im not sure if it is impossible but i think if you do use social media it might benefit you after all.
I don't use social media for my own channel and it still goes up. Thinking of course if i had social media it might go faster im unsure :)
I think it is possible to grow without social media.

have a nice day mate and keep uploading :)

Reactions: WebSam and Fifilu

Fifilu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Fiflilu im not sure if it is impossible but i think if you do use social media it might benefit you after all.
I don't use social media for my own channel and it still goes up. Thinking of course if i had social media it might go faster im unsure :)
I think it is possible to grow without social media.

have a nice day mate and keep uploading :)
Thank you for letting me know about your experience!

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends where your audience is. For us as a kids/toys channel, social media is useless. Completely 100% useless. If you have a cooking channel, like Cupcake Addiction, that translates extremely well into 30 second promos on Facebook. If you have a travel vlog, that goes very well with beautiful photos on Instagram. You have to identify where you audience is, and reach out to them on those platforms. If you have a sewing or craft channel, I hear that Pinterest does wonders.

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it's harder i think, specially if you dont have good SEO.

Reactions: Fifilu

Fifilu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends where your audience is. For us as a kids/toys channel, social media is useless. Completely 100% useless. If you have a cooking channel, like Cupcake Addiction, that translates extremely well into 30 second promos on Facebook. If you have a travel vlog, that goes very well with beautiful photos on Instagram. You have to identify where you audience is, and reach out to them on those platforms. If you have a sewing or craft channel, I hear that Pinterest does wonders.
Wow, just saw your channel. Thank you for replying! I'm doing a kid show, as well :) Is there anything other than SEO that you feel has helped you in being found?

Reactions: KiddieToysReview

Raid MusicHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Actually there is a chance to growing your channel without Social Media as long as your SEO is good. But people actually using Social Media because they want their videos to get watched and one of the easy way to growing your channel. And also you can interact with them :laugh2: