Grow my kids gaming channel ?!?

GAMERSplayground

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone!
I hope your all enjoying your day. I gave a question. I am currently trying to grow my kids mobile gaming YouTube channel but since my niche are “kids” and they don’t have social media so if I did share my videos they wouldn’t see them. How can they see my videos? If any of you own a similar channel and have answers. Help me please!

Thanks for your time!

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for giving us the question. I wouldn't really know, because my content isn't for children, But I suggest checking out Youtube Kids for more information. It's a separate app specifically for children, If you want to reach kids you should probably master that. I hope I was even remotely helpful to you. Good Luck!

Reactions: GAMERSplayground

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

Reactions: KatyAdelson

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
We also post kids content. The hard part is targeting to your real audience, the kids. Our strategy has been to reach out to other channels in the same niche. Technically, they are other parents/guardians posting. We are still waiting to get on the YT kids app. It's a practice of patience. Once on the YT kids app, social media is not important, esp. on YT. Instagram is another story..