Cameron Connell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm an 18 year old from Texas, I'm going to begin classes at Grand Canyon University in the summer of 2018. I'm a newly high school graduate and plan on taking this next year to take on some core classes at a local community college to get credits out of the way before training to be a therapeutic psychologist and child counselor and I wish to join or begin a YouTube gaming group. This is something I'm passionate about and I wish to be taken seriously.
Id hope to have mostly 16-17+ in age but am willing to accept anyone who is mature and serious. Subs do not matter but video quality and content does matter. I grew up watching yogscast and achievement hunter and since then I've always wanted to have the same group, same life, and same fun. I might not be easily reached here but feel free to email me @ Cameronspaceconnell@gmail.com my in game name is normally merson_guy. I would like most to play games like Minecraft, GTA V, Gmod and many such games, but am willing to play anything popular or fun. Thanks!!!