"greenhorn" need a little beginners help.

Tom F

Reaction score
Hi out there.
This is my first post on this forum.
This is the "story":I am trying to learn "the art" of podcasting. Some people say that youtube is a good choyse for "broadcasting " yourself.
Some time back I "posted" a slideshow on youtube ( Not as a podcast) Everything worked out fine, exept for one thing that I dont like. When the "show" ends the "frame" is filled up with sugestions to other "shows" that is not mine, and most of them had nothing to do with the subject.
The question is: Is there a way to prevent this from happening? So that my show stops without having all these other shows popping up in the end?
Best regards Tom

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
there is not but if you're tags are relevant to your videos content then the videos that show up at the end will have similar tags, and therefore most likely be vids talking about or pertaining to similar things. :)

Tom F

Reaction score
Thank you Keebzy.
But some other "small shows" that I have seen on youtube ( for example posted on facebook) dont end with all this sugestions for other shows popping up?

Tom F

Reaction score
Thank you ViciousCritic.
I will take a look at it:)
And I enjoyed your show. Well done:)

appache

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You can also give a try at building playlists on your channel. It will automatically switch to another of your videos.