Great way to promote your channel

YaBoiiClark

Hey y'all!

A great way to promote your channel is by talking to people on Omegle or Chatroulette. I just got 5 new subscribers within the last hour and a half!

Be energetic and fun to talk to!

That is a great way but only if you are desperate :D They need to come to you by their good will (because they like your content), not you to beg them to subscribe.

Well, not begging. What I do is put "youtube" in the interest box, and if the topic the stranger brings up the topic of YouTube, tell them that you make YouTube videos and they usually ask for a link to your channel and they usually subscribe.

Well, not begging. What I do is put "youtube" in the interest box, and if the topic the stranger brings up the topic of YouTube, tell them that you make YouTube videos and they usually ask for a link to your channel and they usually subscribe.

yes but my dude, that does not equate to audience retention. that is just a low key sub4sub regimen. do what you got to do. I may think about trying it but it just seems too difficult to retain a random sub who particularly likes your subject on omegle or chatroulette.

Hey y'all!

A great way to promote your channel is by talking to people on Omegle or Chatroulette. I just got 5 new subscribers within the last hour and a half!

Be energetic and fun to talk to!

we did an omegle video a while back and it helped us out too. plus it was really funny. VERY lengthy to edit however because of all the nudity lol

Back