Great Way to Get Move Views and More Subscribers!

ManiaCrafters

Self Confessed Game-aholic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Sounds good, but you don't do gaming right?

elaine ewing

I've Got It
Reaction score
If your gaming video is good... send it to VKO and if it matches MGM's topic of the week (or free topic week at the end of the month) send to Sandbox too. None of our shows are gaming specific, but a great video is a great video. We welcome all genres!

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
We have other shows that feature fan submitted content. Check out Mystery Guitar Man's "Sandbox and VKO. VKO's latest episode is featured in my signature and here is the latest episode of Sandbox...
[DOUBLEPOST=1345826516,1345826394][/DOUBLEPOST]Ooops sorry I posted Sandbox BTS- Here's the episode :)
Hi !

Problem is, I have to send my video as unlisted, I don't want to make my audience wait because of that :(

Thanks !

Reactions: elaine ewing

ManiaCrafters

Self Confessed Game-aholic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
If your gaming video is good... send it to VKO and if it matches MGM's topic of the week (or free topic week at the end of the month) send to Sandbox too. None of our shows are gaming specific, but a great video is a great video. We welcome all genres!
I've sent in my video to VKO! Perhaps you could put a good word in for me? I submitted this video, reckon it's up to scratch? www.youtube.com/watch?v=cndZXNuZ6lc

Reactions: elaine ewing

Gmilk124

IF WANT TO LAUGH WELL YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO........
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
DO YOU WORK FOR BAMMO?

elaine ewing

I've Got It
Reaction score
DO YOU WORK FOR BAMMO?
Yes I work of Bammo :)[DOUBLEPOST=1346020568,1346020447][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've sent in my video to VKO! Perhaps you could put a good word in for me? I submitted this video, reckon it's up to scratch? www.youtube.com/watch?v=cndZXNuZ6lc
It's not up to me to pick the videos, but I'll take a look at yours right now! Good Luck![DOUBLEPOST=1346020689][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi !

Problem is, I have to send my video as unlisted, I don't want to make my audience wait because of that :(

Thanks !
You don't have to send you latest video - you can submit on that you already have up on your channel :) Good Luck!

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
When is the submission deadline for sandbox? I cant seem to find it anywhere! :p

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
man i could really use this right about now might check it out sometime haha

elaine ewing

I've Got It
Reaction score
When is the submission deadline for sandbox? I cant seem to find it anywhere! :p
Sandbox is comes out every week... there is no deadline. But if you want to submit for subject of the week as opposed to free week... you need to get it in within that week (earlier the better)
http://mysteryguitarman.com/sandbox/
To Submit Your Video Fill Out The Info Below.

Video Requirements:

1. Make it awesome, really really awesome.

2. Make sure your video is set to UNLISTED on YouTube.
Your video must be new, not a video you've already uploaded.

3. Only use music that you create, or that is from the public domain, or that you have a license to use. Here are some places you can get licensed music for free or cheap. If you use licensed music, we will also need a copy of that license agreement.

4. Please keep it classy San Diego, no cussing, nudity, cat juggling, etc.

5. Only submit your own original videos. If accepted, we'll be linking from the Sandbox to your video. So, you should switch your video from UNLISTED to PUBLIC, so everybody can see it.

6. If you're not featured on the Sandbox, you can do whatever you want with your video.

7. You must be over 13. If you are not over 13, please have your parent or guardian submit the video for you or have them contact us at: sandbox@mysteryguitarman.com