Great Way to Get Move Views and More Subscribers!

elaine ewing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Many of the shows we are doing at Bammo offer you the opportunity to get your work seen by a wider audience. VKO, 5 MIN FX and Sandbox all take submissions. A few minutes ago we put up this weeks Sandbox. MysteryGuitarMan explains it all! I usually post our new videos in the forum topic Promotion and Reviews here at YT Talk, but every day I see people posting (here and around the web) for advice about how to get more views and subscribers. Getting your video feat. on a bigger channel can be a great way to get thousands of views and new subscribers.
So here is this weeks Sandbox. If this is not your thing, then check out VKO and 5 MIN FX, we also take submissions for those shows! Good Luck!

Reactions: stratafm

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Many of the shows we are doing at Bammo offer you the opportunity to get your work seen by a wider audience. VKO, 5 MIN FX and Sandbox all take submissions. A few minutes ago we put up this weeks Sandbox. MysteryGuitarMan explains it all! I usually post our new videos in the forum topic Promotion and Reviews here at YT Talk, but every day I see people posting (here and around the web) for advice about how to get more views and subscribers. Getting your video feat. on a bigger channel can be a great way to get thousands of views and new subscribers.
So here is this weeks Sandbox. If this is not your thing, then check out VKO and 5 MIN FX, we also take submissions for those shows! Good Luck!
One of my videos was featured in the sandbox and i gained like 50 Subs and a chain reaction of comments and likes on my videos from it! :)

ricky fitts ravera

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds good: that's a great way to promote videos.
I'll check out also VKO and 5 MIN FX :)

elaine ewing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Good luck! We are always taking submissions. The latest VKO came out yesterday and we have another VKO on the 27th and a new 5 MIN FX coming on the 28th!

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Good luck! We are always taking submissions. The latest VKO came out yesterday and we have another VKO on the 27th and a new 5 MIN FX coming on the 28th!

Hi !
I was interested at first but then I notice that 5mn fx only showcases videos that needs VFX not VFX content creator.
Do you know of a way my channel could be featured on Bammo?

Thanks !

Reactions: elaine ewing

elaine ewing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi !
I was interested at first but then I notice that 5mn fx only showcases videos that needs VFX not VFX content creator.
Do you know of a way my channel could be featured on Bammo?

Thanks !
We have other shows that feature fan submitted content. Check out Mystery Guitar Man's "Sandbox and VKO. VKO's latest episode is featured in my signature and here is the latest episode of Sandbox...
[DOUBLEPOST=1345826516,1345826394][/DOUBLEPOST]Ooops sorry I posted Sandbox BTS- Here's the episode :)