Gaming Great Opportunity! (4000+ subs!)

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a couple of MMO gamers to produce high quality content for an MMORPG youtube channel! We've currently got over 4000 subscribers and over 2.7million views! We want people who will be dedicated to the channel and doing videos on a weekly basis. You will get a link to your channel in the description of the video or in an annotation on the video.

The requirements for joining the team are as follows:

Must produce videos in HD! <-- This is a big one
Must have a high quality mic and be able to speak english clearly. (With a pop filter, preferably.)
Must be available to do videos at any given time (We'll work with your availability)
Must be dedicated and willing to work

The perks you will get for joining this team are:

Closed beta access to almost all new MMO's
You will meet developers (not in person) and be able to interview them, we partner with many gaming companies to hold beta key giveaways.
A link to your channel in the video, seen by thousands of viewers.

If you're interested, please reply here or email me at smwshort@gmail.com with an example of your work.

We're only looking for 2 people! Get your applications in if you're interested!

Check us out at: youtube.com/FreeMMOStation

Rehoma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Ooooooooh sounds like an opportunity :D
I'm going to make a video for you guys to prove that I can produce some high quality MMO gameplay/commentary.
Can I mail you the Youtube link as soon as I've uploaded the video?

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ooooooooh sounds like an opportunity :D
I'm going to make a video for you guys to prove that I can produce some high quality MMO gameplay/commentary.
Can I mail you the Youtube link as soon as I've uploaded the video?
Sure thing!

CasperEdiits

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a couple of MMO gamers to produce high quality content for an MMORPG youtube channel! We've currently got over 4000 subscribers and over 2.7million views! We want people who will be dedicated to the channel and doing videos on a weekly basis. You will get a link to your channel in the description of the video or in an annotation on the video.

The requirements for joining the team are as follows:

Must produce videos in HD! <-- This is a big one
Must have a high quality mic and be able to speak english clearly. (With a pop filter, preferably.)
Must be available to do videos at any given time (We'll work with your availability)
Must be dedicated and willing to work

The perks you will get for joining this team are:

Closed beta access to almost all new MMO's
You will meet developers (not in person) and be able to interview them, we partner with many gaming companies to hold beta key giveaways.
A link to your channel in the video, seen by thousands of viewers.

If you're interested, please reply here or email me at smwshort@gmail.com with an example of your work.

Check us out at: youtube.com/FreeMMOStation
I follow all your quilifications, I have a TURTLE BEACH mic, I speak english, Im 15 (voice isnt EXTEMELY deep but deep enof to be takin seriously) i record in HD , and i love mmos :)

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
I follow all your quilifications, I have a TURTLE BEACH mic, I speak english, Im 15 (voice isnt EXTEMELY deep but deep enof to be takin seriously) i record in HD , and i love mmos :)
Please email me a sample of your work :)

Rehoma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I hope I still make a chance for a position in the team, I've been ill and busy with school. Ofcourse, this is the biggest time of the year. After this week I'll have 4 months vacation ;)

I've send you a link to my Youtube for the video I've made for you. I hope you enjoy it!

-Rehoma

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
I hope I still make a chance for a position in the team, I've been ill and busy with school. Ofcourse, this is the biggest time of the year. After this week I'll have 4 months vacation ;)

I've send you a link to my Youtube for the video I've made for you. I hope you enjoy it!

-Rehoma
Did not receive an email or anything with a video, but I've checked out your channel. Could I get your email address?

Rehoma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Did not receive an email or anything with a video, but I've checked out your channel. Could I get your email address?
Sorry, my Hotmail got me a strange error again. Check your e-mail again, it should be there now! ;)