Services | Graphic Grab | Cheap, professional YouTube Graphics. [10k+ Views!]

Tom Morgan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
'Ello there!

My name's Tom. I'm a British YouTuber and Machinima UK partner. My main gaming channel, TuckerCommentates, has been something I've worked on for a number of years. During that time, I've been very lucky to earn myself over 8,000 subscribers and 1.5 million video views.

During my years on YouTube, I've always made my own graphics to develop my own style for the channel. I'd like to lend some help to other YouTuber's out there, so I'll be offering my services to you chaps.

I've been very happy to help out many, many people on these forums and I can promise you I'll put all my effort into providing you with exactly what it is you want.
Please Note: The cartoons in the designs below were provided by customers. I am not able to draw you a cartoon, but can include an image in the design if you supply me with one.

Update - 01/07/2016 - I'm back! Please get in touch if you're looking for some graphics.

Past Work
Banners

Past Work
Out Slates

FAQ: What is an out slate? An out slate is a graphic that will show at the end of your uploads. It contains links to your social accounts and a picture / video of your latest upload / another video you've made in the past.

Past Work

Past Work
Thumbnails

Keep those orders coming in, everybody!

- Tom.

:)

Last edited:

droidiinator

YTtalk cash donated: $489
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hahaha when you said "my name is tom and im from the UK and im a machinima partner" I immediately thought of Tom Syndicate :D Btw you have really cheap stuff compared to other designers :) Goodluck :)

Reactions: GmanCrafter

HD sinful

Reaction score
dude!
i would really appreciate a banner of yours with likea black metal kind of background with SinfulGaming in Green cool letters bro something along the colour scheme of my logo :D

i can pay whenever mate if i like it[DOUBLEPOST=1374143362,1374142673][/DOUBLEPOST]hey i would like to buy a banner bllack background green cool writing SinfulGaming similar colour scheme to my logo! maybe like a black abstract background? defo interested!

Tom Morgan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
droidiinator - Thanks buddy! I try and keep my prices cheap because I know from experience it's tough finding good work for less than what feels like £1,000,000!

UnidentifedF00L - I forgot to write out the price for out slates! Let's say £1? I got your private message but can't respond as I don't have 50 posts to my name yet. Add me on Skype @TuckerCommentates and we can take it from there.

HD sinful - I would be delighted to sort that out for you! Do you want to add me on Skype and talk me through your ideas?

- Tom

Reactions: droidiinator

UnidentifedF00L

Bish Bash Bosh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unfortunately im at work and Cannot add you on Skype at this time. I Would like a package of things of yourself and i like surprise so i don't think we would need to go over the details much.

Tom Morgan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just finished up an order from HD Sinful. It's been added to my first post, so take a look!

UnidentifedF00L - Let me know what you'd like and I'll sort it out!

HD sinful

Reaction score
absolutely top qaulity guy amazing work so fast!! definitely recommend 5/5

Reactions: Tom Morgan

UnidentifedF00L

Bish Bash Bosh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You would have to take a look at my channel (Links bellow If you check out the intro i want the colour schemes to follow that and my Logo on here)

Id like an Out Slate Similar to the one you have above. with the following
Link to my twitter UnidentifedF00L (oo are zeros)
Something saying if you like the video drop a comment etc
Thanks for watching
A character (simmilar to the one you have) Maybe wearing a gaming hoodie minecraft?

Banner

Id like something Like the Electric gamers but with an Xbox pad twitter etc same colour scheme as my intro/logo.

and i need some thumbnails as-well but not got ideas for them yet.

Recon this is possible?[DOUBLEPOST=1374148911,1374148854][/DOUBLEPOST]
You would have to take a look at my channel (Links bellow If you check out the intro i want the colour schemes to follow that and my Logo on here)

Id like an Out Slate Similar to the one you have above. with the following
Link to my twitter UnidentifedF00L (oo are zeros)
Something saying if you like the video drop a comment etc
Thanks for watching
A character (simmilar to the one you have) Maybe wearing a gaming hoodie minecraft?

Banner

Id like something Like the Electric gamers but with an Xbox pad twitter etc same colour scheme as my intro/logo. Maybe A thunderstorm in the backround

and i need some thumbnails as-well but not got ideas for them yet.

Recon this is possible?

Tom Morgan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
UnidentifedF00L I'll start work on that and keep you posted! Need afew ideas with regards to the thumbnails, though. Let me know!