~GRADUATED! CLASS OF '13~

Did you miss high school?

• Way more than I missed college

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it so much that if it gave me a million bucks I would burn the money slowly on my grave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

atypicalvideo

i don't even
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, the reason I haven't been active is because of finals, AP exams, and all that good stuff.

But, IT IS ALL OVER.

It has been a great four years and I am glad that I am done with it. Moving on to real life, and hopefully it isn't as bad as people say it is.

I will NOT miss the school lunches, or the classes, or the snobby school kids either.

I WILL miss, the lunch ladies. Yeah, I know this is weird, but there is this one lunch lady that is EXTRA nice and I can talk to her about personal issues. Weird, but I'm gonna miss her nonetheless. I will miss my friends that I have known for the past 6ish years. Yeah, that's a good bit, but hopefully we will keep in touch.

Huh High school. No matter what you did to me, no matter what trials and tribulations we went through, i will always miss you.

SIKE. #COLLEGEBOUND

Also, my school is pretty rich..so, the staff made a graduation video for the Class of 2013. I don't know if other schools do it, but ours did, and I was surprised. It was pretty good. Especially if you know the teachers (which I HIGHLY doubt any of you will know who they are).

Starts off a bit slow, but it gets better: (If you wanna skip the talking, start at about 2:10)

youtube(dot)com /watch?v=iUKLPgqoMCs

It's weird when you think about it. The cycle of learning never ends.
Primary School
Middle School
High School
College
Grad(if you choose to)
Life and a Job...

Hmm.. well

I know this is a long post and hopefully you read it and watched the vid.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO
---throws cap and gown---

I STILL HAVE TWO MORE YEARS OF THIS HELL. HELP.
But seriously congratz! Our seniors had their last day on thursday.

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
I STILL HAVE TWO MORE YEARS OF THIS HELL. HELP.
But seriously congratz! Our seniors had their last day on thursday.
Last day was monday! Had our ceremony thing yesterday.

GL at high school xD make sure you pick the right friends. srsly haha[DOUBLEPOST=1369443636,1369443614][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wooooo! What college you heading for?
STANFORD!

Reactions: 42BHOGaming

42BHOGaming

Shootmania Storm Pro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Last day was monday! Had our ceremony thing yesterday.

GL at high school xD make sure you pick the right friends. srsly haha[DOUBLEPOST=1369443636,1369443614][/DOUBLEPOST]
STANFORD!
Damn, nice! Good job bro, stanford is an amazing college :)

SwingPoynt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats bud. College will be the time of your life. You are about to enter the "good ol days" of your life. It will go by so fast.

If you actually go out and try, and can't figure out how to have a good time in college, I don't think you'll be able to have a good time anywhere haha.

I'm entering my senior year of college, it's been the best experience of my life thus far, it trumps high school by far.

I recommend getting involved with groups on campus, I didn't do anything like that my freshman year, and I totally missed out.

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
Yeah, the reason I haven't been active is because of finals, AP exams, and all that good stuff.

But, IT IS ALL OVER.

It has been a great four years and I am glad that I am done with it. Moving on to real life, and hopefully it isn't as bad as people say it is.

I will NOT miss the school lunches, or the classes, or the snobby school kids either.

I WILL miss, the lunch ladies. Yeah, I know this is weird, but there is this one lunch lady that is EXTRA nice and I can talk to her about personal issues. Weird, but I'm gonna miss her nonetheless. I will miss my friends that I have known for the past 6ish years. Yeah, that's a good bit, but hopefully we will keep in touch.

Huh High school. No matter what you did to me, no matter what trials and tribulations we went through, i will always miss you.

SIKE. #COLLEGEBOUND

Also, my school is pretty rich..so, the staff made a graduation video for the Class of 2013. I don't know if other schools do it, but ours did, and I was surprised. It was pretty good. Especially if you know the teachers (which I HIGHLY doubt any of you will know who they are).

Starts off a bit slow, but it gets better: (If you wanna skip the talking, start at about 2:10)

youtube(dot)com /watch?v=iUKLPgqoMCs

It's weird when you think about it. The cycle of learning never ends.
Primary School
Middle School
High School
College
Grad(if you choose to)
Life and a Job...

Hmm.. well

I know this is a long post and hopefully you read it and watched the vid.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO
---throws cap and gown---
I think you are actually class of 09 then? not 13? thats how it works here, for example when we finish next year we will be Class of 09 because that was when we went to high school

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Congrats bud. College will be the time of your life. You are about to enter the "good ol days" of your life. It will go by so fast.

If you actually go out and try, and can't figure out how to have a good time in college, I don't think you'll be able to have a good time anywhere haha.

I'm entering my senior year of college, it's been the best experience of my life thus far, it trumps high school by far.

I recommend getting involved with groups on campus, I didn't do anything like that my freshman year, and I totally missed out.
Ill try man, thinking about joining fraternities!
I think you are actually class of 09 then? not 13? thats how it works here, for example when we finish next year we will be Class of 09 because that was when we went to high school
Well for college Ill be '17
High school '13

Henrypiano6888

VGM and Classical Covers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Congrats on graduating and yes there are many other things in life after High School! :)

Reactions: OzTalksHw

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Congrats on graduating and yes there are many other things in life after High School! :)
Thanks a ton! And yeah Im super excited![DOUBLEPOST=1369810153,1369810131][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks a ton, and yeah Im super excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.