~GRADUATED! CLASS OF '13~

Did you miss high school?

• Way more than I missed college

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it so much that if it gave me a million bucks I would burn the money slowly on my grave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Yeah, the reason I haven't been active is because of finals, AP exams, and all that good stuff.

But, IT IS ALL OVER.

It has been a great four years and I am glad that I am done with it. Moving on to real life, and hopefully it isn't as bad as people say it is.

I will NOT miss the school lunches, or the classes, or the snobby school kids either.

I WILL miss, the lunch ladies. Yeah, I know this is weird, but there is this one lunch lady that is EXTRA nice and I can talk to her about personal issues. Weird, but I'm gonna miss her nonetheless. I will miss my friends that I have known for the past 6ish years. Yeah, that's a good bit, but hopefully we will keep in touch.

Huh High school. No matter what you did to me, no matter what trials and tribulations we went through, i will always miss you.

SIKE. #COLLEGEBOUND

Also, my school is pretty rich..so, the staff made a graduation video for the Class of 2013. I don't know if other schools do it, but ours did, and I was surprised. It was pretty good. Especially if you know the teachers (which I HIGHLY doubt any of you will know who they are).

It's weird when you think about it. The cycle of learning never ends.
Primary School
Middle School
High School
College
Grad(if you choose to)
Life and a Job...

Hmm.. well

I know this is a long post and hopefully you read it.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO
---throws cap and gown---

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Yeah, the reason I haven't been active is because of finals, AP exams, and all that good stuff.

But, IT IS ALL OVER.

It has been a great four years and I am glad that I am done with it. Moving on to real life, and hopefully it isn't as bad as people say it is.

I will NOT miss the school lunches, or the classes, or the snobby school kids either.

I WILL miss, the lunch ladies. Yeah, I know this is weird, but there is this one lunch lady that is EXTRA nice and I can talk to her about personal issues. Weird, but I'm gonna miss her nonetheless. I will miss my friends that I have known for the past 6ish years. Yeah, that's a good bit, but hopefully we will keep in touch.

Huh High school. No matter what you did to me, no matter what trials and tribulations we went through, i will always miss you.

SIKE. #COLLEGEBOUND

Also, my school is pretty rich..so, the staff made a graduation video for the Class of 2013. I don't know if other schools do it, but ours did, and I was surprised. It was pretty good. Especially if you know the teachers (which I HIGHLY doubt any of you will know who they are).

Starts off a bit slow, but it gets better:

youtube(dot)com /watch?v=iUKLPgqoMCs

It's weird when you think about it. The cycle of learning never ends.
Primary School
Middle School
High School
College
Grad(if you choose to)
Life and a Job...

Hmm.. well

I know this is a long post and hopefully you read it and watched the vid.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO
---throws cap and gown---
Nice post and i hated high school so much that i dropped out:mad: but i will plan to progress further in my life throughout all my mistakes! I know you may be familiar with job corps i want so bad to attend that program look it up they offer alot to there students you can get your ged or high school diploma there and so much more if not then i will attend a schooling section down here in richmond,va. Knowledge is indeed power:up::up:

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Nice post and i hated high school so much that i dropped out:mad: but i will plan to progress further in my life throughout all my mistakes! I know you may be familiar with job corps i want so bad to attend that program look it up they offer alot to there students you can get your ged or high school diploma there and so much more if not then i will attend a schooling section down here in richmond,va. Knowledge is indeed power:up::up:

I agree, you should totally give it a shot!

Though the experience might be a little bit different.[DOUBLEPOST=1369442422,1369442357][/DOUBLEPOST]
I forgot to congratulate you but congratulations what 42BHOGaming said:cool:
Thanksss!! : P

Reactions: Tonio
Status
Not open for further replies.