Grabbing the Audience

R A Jones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So recently I started working at a rock climbing gym and have been toying around the idea of starting a vlogging channel but the idea of creating a platform purely for documenting what my friends and I do, doesn’t sound that appealing.

Climbing is a social sport and getting to know regulars whilst hearing some of their stories has made me want to approach vlogging by sharing other people’s stories over my own.

Leading up to my ultimate question...
If there’s something you’re into, whether that’s sport related or not, something you enjoy and want to know more about. If there’s a specific person, how did that person get to be in your spotlight and influence or inspire you.
What would you want from it?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Leading up to my ultimate question...
If there’s something you’re into, whether that’s sport related or not, something you enjoy and want to know more about. If there’s a specific person, how did that person get to be in your spotlight and influence or inspire you.
What would you want from it?
I suppose I'd want to know advice on how to get started in that particular activity - Like a noobie guide. What kit do I need? What's the best way to get better? Try to think about someone with zero knowledge would need to know. What are their questions? What are their needs? Then address them. :)