Got out of Fullscreen contract and lost tons of views from suggested videos

Robot Elixir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
From my experience, amount of suggested videos from my own channels depends whether I include my own channels name in one of the tags or not. If I do, there will be way more videos of mine in sidebar. Been experimenting with that for a while on multiple channels and so far so good.
This is an interesting tactic, not heard this one before. Can anyone else confirm? Scrape, perhaps you should try this? Do networks have any control over your video meta tags?

Scapestrato

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
As this could be helpful for somebody in a similar position I was in, here's another update.

I don't have an exact date, but around the beginning of December finally the first four spots in the suggested tab started to be awarded again to my channel videos. So I'd say it took to Youtube algorithm between 4-5 months to gather enough data to bring my channel viewership back to what it was before leaving Fullscreen.

It's worth nothing that I did not have monetized my channel before joining Fullscreen.
So if you have Adsense enabled before entering a network, once the contract expires and you reconnect the channel to your personal Adsense it might be possible that you won't experience this "limbo" period as the system may have still stored your previous Adsense performances (again, just a guess on my part that could be completely wrong :) ).