• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Got My Partnership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanOBRN

Comedy Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
At approximately 01:30 on Tuesday morning I finally got my Partnership with BuzzMyVideos! After a month and a few days of grafting it all paid off. As you Americans would say, I'm so stoked right now! I have also noticed that I'm being followed on Twitter by Ray William Johnson!

BIG thank you to anyone who watched my videos and supported me 'cause I probably wouldn't have got it if it wasn't for some of you guys.

Hope you've all had as good a night as me,

- DylanOBRN

Reactions: Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile aka The Baghdad Bad Boy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
At approximately 01:30 on Tuesday morning I finally got my Partnership with BuzzMyVideos! After a month and a few days of grafting it all paid off. As you Americans would say, I'm so stoked right now!

BIG thank you to anyone who watched my videos and supported me 'cause I probably wouldn't have got it if it wasn't for some of you guys.

Hope you've all had as good a night as me,

- DylanOBRN

Congrats Man well done

Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile aka The Baghdad Bad Boy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks everyone! <3
I should probably add that this morning I was followed on Twitter by RayWilliamJohnson!
Dylan..i've subbed ..ur good and your signature is funny ...takes me back...anyway u may wanna sub back ...my stuffs decent ....good luck J

Status
Not open for further replies.